- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Wonderous Persian dips, unleavened breads, small tasty plates, and steaming stews and grilled kebabs are found at this lantern-filled Aladdin's Cave, a warm and inspired Iranian canteen beloved by hoards of Middle Easterners. Lines form on Westbourne Grove for the hot breads straight from the clay oven by the door. Try grilled aubergine purée with walnuts, special lamb, and chicken Alounak kebabs, minced lamb skewers with grilled tomato and rice, or the "Zereshk polo"—saffron chicken with sweet and sour Iranian forest berries. Enjoy the Persian black cardamon teas and sweets, and lime juice-and-pistachio faloodeh sorbet, but know that the sour yogurt drinks are not to everyone's taste.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to London in June. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more