Garden Court Hotel
At a Glance
- lovely garden
- lots of charm
- four-person family rooms are exceptional value
- very basic ameneties
- some rooms much better than others
Check Rates from our Partners
Garden Court Hotel Review
In this small hotel, formed from two 19th-century town houses in a quiet garden square, each room has a character of its own—some, such as those with original Victorian fittings, are nicer than others, but the elevator makes the upper floors more appealing (a relative rarity in older-style London hotels). Breakfast comes in the form of a cold buffet, although you can have a cooked breakfast for a few pounds. The lush little garden is a lovely hideaway when the sun shines.
- Address: 30–31 Kensington Gardens Sq., Bayswater, London, W2 4BG | Map It
- Phone: 020/7229–2553
- Website: www.gardencourthotel.co.uk
- Subway: Bayswater, Queensway
- Location: Notting Hill and Bayswater
- 12 rooms, 10 with bath
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in London for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More