- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Charlotte Street Hotel
At a Glance
- elegant, luxurious
- great attention to detail
- the popular bar can be noisy
- reservations are necessary for the restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Charlotte Street Hotel Review
Tradition and modern flair are fused together in this super-stylish Soho retreat, beautifully decorated with unique printed fabrics from designer Kit Kemp. Bathrooms are truly impressive, lined with gleaming granite and oak—with walk-in showers and flat-screen TVs, so you can catch up on the news while you soak in the deep tub. The restaurant, Oscar, is excellent for European cuisine, and the bar is a trendy (though pricey) local hangout. You can indulge in a delicious afternoon tea by the fire in the spacious drawing room. They run a Sunday night film club here that's excellent value: a three course dinner or afternoon tea, plus a movie in the plush private screening room, for just £35.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hub and I are arriving in London on the Eurostar and need to get to Fleet River Bakery, near the Holburn tube stop. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more