- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- so much luxury and elegance you'll feel like royalty
- prices jump to the stratosphere once the cheapest rooms sell out
Check Rates from our Partners
The Corinthia Review
The London outpost of the exclusive Corinthia chain is design heaven-on-earth, with levels of service that make anyone feel like a VIP. There's an eye-popping Moderne lobby; the Northall restaurant is a treasury of soaring columns, Edwardian woodwork, and futuristic chandeliers; the Massimo restaurant—a ravishing David Collins masterpiece—has candy-striped columns that nod toward medieval Siena; even the shop is drop-dead chic. Guest rooms in cool, masculine tones have beautiful city views, and spacious bathrooms have underfloor heating, so even your toes will feel pampered.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more