- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Lancaster Hall Hotel
At a Glance
- decent, inexpensive, no-frills accommodations
- excellent central location 5-minute walk to Hyde Park
- short Tube or bus ride away from many sights
- just the basics
- only the Youth Wing has nonsmoking rooms
- street noise
- cheap beds
- all double rooms have twin beds
Check Rates from our Partners
Lancaster Hall Hotel Review
This cheap and cheerful choice just north of Hyde Park offers clean, simple rooms at a decent price, along with a good buffet breakfast. Even cheaper rooms (£54) are available in the "youth wing," where you don't have to be young to stay, but you do have to share a bathroom.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hub and I are arriving in London on the Eurostar and need to get to Fleet River Bakery, near the Holburn tube stop. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more