- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Hyatt Regency London—The Churchill
At a Glance
- Comfortable and stylish
- efficient service
- up to three can stay in one room
- Feels more geared to business than leisure travelers
Check Rates from our Partners
Hyatt Regency London—The Churchill Review
Even though it's one of London's largest hotels, the Churchill is always abuzz with guests smiling at the purring perfection they find here, including warmly personalized service and calmly alluring guest rooms. The shimmering lobby is in Robert Adamesque 19th-century style, and there's a hip connection with the Frieze Art Fair. There are two restaurants: Locanda Locatelli, one of best Italian restaurants in London, and the more traditional Montague, overlooking Portman Square. Guest rooms are lovely and modern, and suites are hung with cutting-edge art on loan from the Saatchi collection. No-nonsense business travelers and VIPs appreciate the highly convenient Portman Square location, and so will you.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more