- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Les Deux Salons
Les Deux Salons Review
You're bound to spot a late-night theaterland celeb like Sienna Miller in one of those dark green leather bays at this classic 1930s-style French brasserie off St. Martin's Lane. The two-floor mezzanine dining salons are an elegant profusion of brass rails, mosaic floors, white linen, and flattering globe lights, where you'll find masterful classics, from Marseille bouillabaisse fish soup to Bavette steak. Some mains are truly outstanding—grilled sea bass with sea shore vegetables, perhaps, or roast cod with pea and bacon—but it's the great people-watching that makes it sparkle. Tip: try the excellent pre- and post-theater meals for £15.95.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Our multi-continent family is meeting in London for Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.... Read more