- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Clos Maggiore Review
Bag a seat in the low-lighted conservatory at this seriously romantic Provençal country inn–style bolt hole in the heart of Covent Garden. A bouquet's throw away from the Royal Opera House, and once a favorite with amorous heir to the throne Prince Harry, service is pretty formal and the warren of candlelit, wood-panel rooms, open fires, Old Master oil paintings, and convex mirrors never fails to enchant. Meal deals and theater specials (£15.50–£23.50) are a cute way in, where you'll be wooed by old fashioned and refined French cuisine, such as Loire valley rabbit ballotine, Weymouth sea bass, or Charolais beef cheeks with fine French beans.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to London in June. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more