- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Glenlyn Guest House
At a Glance
- comfortable and friendly
- you get more for your money than you would in central London
- adjoining rooms can be converted to family suites
- 5-minute walk to Tube station
- you have to factor in the cost and inconvenience of a half-hour Tube ride to central London
- no restaurant
Check Rates from our Partners
Glenlyn Guest House Review
An excellent option for travellers who don't mind being a long Tube ride away from the action, this converted Victorian town house offers a high standard of accomodation a few miles north of Hampstead. Bedrooms are spacious, with huge flat-screen TVs, and a conservatory breakfast room opens onto a garden. There are also two serviced apartments, complete with kitchens.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more