- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Irregular Choice Review
If you want to blend in with the crowd, these shoes are not for you. But if you like footwear that is fun and flattering (not to mention reasonably priced), head for Irregular Choice. Styles tend towards Louis XIV–like court shoes ornamented with ribbon ties or silk flowers; pumps in interesting patterns ranging from polka dots to houndstooth; as well as bejewelled flats, leopard-print boots, and red patent leather stilettoes. Best of all, many have round toes and supportive heels, proving that comfortable doesn't have to be dull. There's another branch in Shoreditch.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more