Fodor's London 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload London - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
This Manhattan-themed, Mayfair-based upmarket steakhouse, named after Chicago jazz legend Benny Goodman, has everyone in agreement—these are some of the best steaks in town. USDA-certified, 150-day corn-fed and dry-aged Black Angus T-bones, rib-eye, Porterhouse, and New York sirloin steaks compete for taste and tenderness with heavily-marbled grass-fed prime cuts from Devon, Scotland, and Ireland. There's token Russian sweet herring, lobster bisque, beef carpaccio, and Caesar salad, but everyone here's got only one thing on their mind: the sizzling 250–400g charcoal Josper grilled steaks, which come with lobster tails or fried foie gras, truffles, or chips and creamed spinach, plus pepper, Béarnaise, or Stilton sauces.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a couple of days we will be off to London and Italy. Traveling with my husband (DH) and 2 children (10 & 13) DD and DS. We are off... Read more
Aided by every guide book and travel video ever created about Scotland, a lifetime of my father's stories about the family clan, and ... Read more