- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
This Russian-owned, Manhattan-themed, Mayfair-based steakhouse, named after Chicago jazz legend Benny Goodman, has everyone in agreement—here you'll find some of the best steaks in town. USDA-certified, 150-day corn-fed and dry-aged Black Angus T-bones, Rib Eye, Porterhouse and New York sirloin steaks compete for taste and tenderness with heavily-marbled grass-fed prime cuts from Scotland and Ireland. There's token Russian sweet herring, lobster bisque, and Caesar salad, but everyone here's got only one thing on their mind: the sizzling 250g-400g charcoal Josper oven grilled steaks, which can come with lobster tails or pan-fried foie gras, plus truffle chips, creamed spinach, and Béarnaise, pepper, or Stilton sauce.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Our multi-continent family is meeting in London for Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.... Read more