- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The London Mal
At a Glance
- luxurious rooms
- excellent service
- good weekend discounts and package deals
- neighborhood is off the tourist track
- area can be quiet at night
Check Rates from our Partners
The London Mal Review
This chic spot, on the edge of The City and handy for The Barbican, has stylish rooms that come with huge comfortable beds, bathrooms with tub and power shower, and plenty of amenities. Some rooms can take an extra bed for a child, and all have CD systems with a library of music on demand, as well as satellite TVs and free WiFi. The hotel prides itself on fast, high-quality room service, so breakfast in bed can be a pleasure.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more