- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- more independence than hotels
- pleasant and spacious accommodations
- on-site parking
- exterior is dated
- you must provide own bedding for baby cots
Check Rates from our Partners
SACO Holborn Review
Down a quiet backstreet, a 10-minute walk from the British Museum, these apartments are spacious, modern, and extremely well equipped, including a kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. Those on the top floor have large terraces, ideal for a morning coffee or alfresco dining. A maid cleans the apartments once a week, and there's a staffed reception area, but otherwise you're pretty much left to your own devices to live like a Londoner. There are plenty of good restaurants and bars in the neighborhood, and a grocery store is a block away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more