- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- more independence than hotels
- pleasant and spacious accommodations
- on-site parking
- exterior is dated
- you must provide own bedding for baby cots
Check Rates from our Partners
SACO Holborn Review
Down a quiet backstreet, a 10-minute walk from the British Museum, these apartments are spacious, modern, and extremely well equipped, including a kitchen with dishwasher and washing machine. Those on the top floor have large terraces, ideal for a morning coffee or alfresco dining. A maid cleans the apartments once a week, and there's a staffed reception area, but otherwise you're pretty much left to your own devices to live like a Londoner. There are plenty of good restaurants and bars in the neighborhood, and a grocery store is a block away.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hello fellow travelers!
So my family and I (2 adults, 2 teenage girls) will be visiting England and Ireland this summer. We will be spending 5 nights in London in our own flat. Then exploring the res Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more