- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
easyHotel South Kensington
At a Glance
- amazing price
- safe and pleasant space
- not for the claustrophobic—rooms are truly tiny and most have no windows
- six floors and no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
easyHotel South Kensington Review
London's original "pod hotel" has tiny rooms with a double bed, private shower room, and little else, each brightly decorated in the easyGroup's trademark orange and white (to match their budget airline easyJet). The reception desk can't offer much in terms of service, and everything costs extra: £10 per day for room cleaning during your stay; £5 per 24 hours for a TV; £1 each for fresh towels. Wi-Fi ranges from £1 for 15 minutes to £30 for 30 days with various options between. The concept is a huge hit—it's fully booked months in advance and several branches have opened (the website details locations). Just don't expect any frills. At all.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hub and I are arriving in London on the Eurostar and need to get to Fleet River Bakery, near the Holburn tube stop. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more