- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- bargain price
- helpful staff
- unique style
- style will be too unique for some
- tiny bedrooms and bathrooms
- standard of decor needs updating in places
- no elevator access to suites
- Wi-Fi costs £2 per hour
- one room has a fire escape in the bathroom
Check Rates from our Partners
Just around the corner from Paddington Station, this funky-looking little place has small, functional rooms (done to death in contemporary style) and even tinier bathrooms, but it's cheerful, convenient, and well run. Bedrooms are designed with a kind of retro futurism that sits somewhere between playful and tacky—aluminum wall panels, plastic molded bathroom sinks, and smoked glass room dividers in the modest suites. It certainly won't be to everyone's taste, but Stylotel is a useful budget option in a city that's still painfully short on cheap places to stay.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more