- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Crescent Hotel London
At a Glance
- lovely, convenient location
- friendly staff
- price too high for what you get
- functional design, shabby around the edges
- no elevator
- bathrooms are tiny and some have only a tub
Check Rates from our Partners
Crescent Hotel London Review
On one of Bloomsbury's grand old squares and within walking distance of many top attractions, this friendly, attractive B&B includes use of tennis courts and private gardens in the square—a great spot for picnics on a sunny day. Rooms are small and simply decorated in cheery colors and breakfasts are big and hearty—but although the overall effect is somewhat utilitarian, the basics are well covered.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more