- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Trafalgar London
At a Glance
- amazing location and views
- spacious rooms
- a fresh, contemporary hotel that defies the cookie-cutter Hilton norm
- good reductions on weekends
- interior is somewhat austere
- rates more than double on some weekdays
- though you're unlikely to want to drive here, parking is a massive £40 per night
Check Rates from our Partners
The Trafalgar London Review
This former 19th-century office building, retaining many original features, is in a superb location, and some guest rooms have floor-to-ceiling windows with extraordinary views of Trafalgar Square and The City. Twenty one rooms are split-level, with upstairs space for chilling out and sleeping space below. Bathrooms have deep tubs, full-size toiletries, and mini-TVs. Go up to the roof garden for spectacular views of the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, and the London Eye. Better yet, ask for Room 303 to enjoy these exquisite views in privacy.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more