- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Dean Street Townhouse
At a Glance
- resembles an upper-class pied–à–terre
- prices can double on certain nights in summer
- some rooms are extremely small
- rooms at the front can be noisy, especially on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Dean Street Townhouse Review
Discreet and unpretentious, but oh-so-stylish—and right in the heart of Soho—this place has a bohemian vibe and an excellent modern British restaurant, hung with art by, among others, Peter Blake and Tracy Emin. Inside, comfy sofas and heavy upholstered chairs jostle for space; and many beds are four-poster. It's all very hip and au courant, which comes at a price—but here lies one of London's best hotel bargains: so long as you don't mind getting a small room (and the smallest is positively Lilliputian), a Sunday night stay here can cost as little as £115.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
I'll be spending some time in Europe this summer and was curious thoughts on European fashion for a larger man. I'm 6' 2" and generally wear XL. Most of the European fashion I see is for skinny Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more