- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Dean Street Townhouse
At a Glance
- resembles an upper-class pied–à–terre
- prices can double on certain nights in summer
- some rooms are extremely small
- rooms at the front can be noisy, especially on weekends
Check Rates from our Partners
Dean Street Townhouse Review
Discreet and unpretentious, but oh-so-stylish—and right in the heart of Soho—this place has a bohemian vibe and an excellent modern British restaurant, hung with art by, among others, Peter Blake and Tracy Emin. Inside, comfy sofas and heavy upholstered chairs jostle for space; and many beds are four-poster. It's all very hip and au courant, which comes at a price—but here lies one of London's best hotel bargains: so long as you don't mind getting a small room (and the smallest is positively Lilliputian), a Sunday night stay here can cost as little as £115.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more