Fodor's London 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload London - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
La Petite Maison
La Petite Maison Review
Tucked in an alleyway off New Bond Street, the delightful La Petite Maison boasts an impressively well-sourced French Mediterranean, Côte d'Azur, Liguria, and Provençale menu. Try figure-friendly broad bean and Pecorino salad, soft Burrata cheese with sweet Datterini-tomato-and-basil spread, or aromatic baked turbot with artichokes, chorizo, five spices, and goopy white wine sauce. Based on the Southern Med style of the original La Petite Maison in Nice in the south of France, dishes come to the table as they're ready. More rosé, anyone?
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a couple of days we will be off to London and Italy. Traveling with my husband (DH) and 2 children (10 & 13) DD and DS. We are off... Read more
Aided by every guide book and travel video ever created about Scotland, a lifetime of my father's stories about the family clan, and ... Read more