- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Brace for queues for the fab-value Mexican street market food at chef Thomasina Mier's brightly-colored Covent Garden favorite. Concrete walls, bench seats, and green ceiling slats make for brisk and buzzy basement surrounds, but it's the cheap-as-chips, ethically and sustainably-sourced £3.95–£7.95 Mexican tacos, enchiladas, quesadillas, taquitos, and burritos that pull in the cost-consious, studenty, and touristy crowds. A £19.95 spread for two hungry honchos will produce a feast of broad bean quesadillas, pork pibil tacos, slaw, chicken taquitas with green rice, tostadas, black beans, and guacamole, but note that it is often heaving by 6:30 pm.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
Our multi-continent family is meeting in London for Christmas. Read more
· News & Features
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.... Read more