- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Review
Six floors of the weird, the wacky and the downright bizarre (life-size knitted Ferrari, anyone?) to astonish and delight even the most tired and jaded among us. Inspired by the legendary American traveller/cartoonist/curator Robert Ripley, nothing is considered too unusual or outlandish to take its place among the 700-plus authentic artifacts. From dinosaur eggs to an albino alligator, from a maze of mirrors to a sculpture of the Beatles made entirely from chewing gum (yes, chewing gum!), from Ecudorian shrunken heads to pieces of the Berlin Wall, there is so much to see, with interactive exhibits a-plenty.
- Address: The London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, Mayfair, London, W1J ODA | Map It
- Phone: 020/3238–0022
- Cost: £26.95
- Hours: Daily 10 am–midnight (last admission 10.30pm)
- Website: www.ripleyslondon.com
- Tube: Piccadilly Circus (use exit 4 to Coventry St.).
- Location: St. James's and Mayfair
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more