- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Review
Six floors of the weird, the wacky and the downright bizarre (life-size knitted Ferrari, anyone?) to astonish and delight even the most tired and jaded among us. Inspired by the legendary American traveller/cartoonist/curator Robert Ripley, nothing is considered too unusual or outlandish to take its place among the 700-plus authentic artifacts. From dinosaur eggs to an albino alligator, from a maze of mirrors to a sculpture of the Beatles made entirely from chewing gum (yes, chewing gum!), from Ecudorian shrunken heads to pieces of the Berlin Wall, there is so much to see, with interactive exhibits a-plenty.
- Address: The London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, Mayfair, London, W1J ODA | Map It
- Phone: 020/3238–0022
- Cost: £26.95
- Hours: Daily 10 am–midnight (last admission 10.30pm)
- Website: www.ripleyslondon.com
- Tube: Piccadilly Circus (use exit 4 to Coventry St.).
- Location: St. James's and Mayfair
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
My boyfriend (D) and I went on a semi-vacation for a few weeks in the Fall of 2013. Read more
PROLOGUE – Shut Out and Scrambling For Lodging
The still-to-this-day-maddening email arrived about 48 hours before Kim, Mary, Tracy and I were to take-off from LAX to London: “London Property Read more
·Austria Forum, Belgium Forum, Czech Republic Forum, Germany Forum, Italy Forum, Netherlands Forum, Switzerland Forum, United Kingdom Forum
This is my first time posting on the boards. Read more
· News & Features
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more
When a man is tired of London, he is tired of life; for there is in London all that life can afford.... Read more