Ripley's Believe It Or Not!
Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Review
Six floors of the weird, the wacky and the downright bizarre (life-size knitted Ferrari, anyone?) to astonish and delight even the most tired and jaded among us. Inspired by the legendary American traveller/cartoonist/curator Robert Ripley, nothing is considered too unusual or outlandish to take its place among the 700-plus authentic artifacts. From dinosaur eggs to an albino alligator, from a maze of mirrors to a sculpture of the Beatles made entirely from chewing gum (yes, chewing gum!), from Ecudorian shrunken heads to pieces of the Berlin Wall, there is so much to see, with interactive exhibits a-plenty.
- Address: The London Pavilion, 1 Piccadilly Circus, Mayfair, London, W1J ODA | Map It
- Phone: 020/3238–0022
- Cost: £26.95
- Hours: Daily 10 am–midnight (last admission 10.30pm)
- Website: www.ripleyslondon.com
- Subway: Piccadilly Circus (use exit 4 to Coventry St.)
- Location: St. James's and Mayfair
View deals in London for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More