- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Ramada Hotel and Suites Docklands
At a Glance
- waterfront views
- free Wi-Fi
- great value weekend rates
- lacks character
- area is tumbleweed quiet on weekends
- about a 20-minute Tube ride to central London
Check Rates from our Partners
Ramada Hotel and Suites Docklands Review
Many of the sleek and modern rooms at this hotel, dramatically set at the edge of the river in the rejuvenated Docklands area of East London, have water views, while others have views of the city. Large desks, data ports, personal voice mail, and other amenities are geared to business travelers. The hotel's restaurants and bars are handy, although there's plenty to choose from in the surrounding area.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more