- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Tom Ilic Review
Serbian-born chef Tom Ilic cooks with technical brilliance but thankfully charges only neighborhood prices at this thriving local hero in Battersea. Gob-smacked locals adore the big-on-meat menu (especially pork), and lap up intricate dishes like pig's cheek with chorizo, mash and pork crackling, or Irish Kettyle beef with ravioli and root vegetables. Set lunches offer plenty of value at £16.95, or £19.50 on Sunday. It's south of the Thames, the decor's a bit naff (uncool) and '90s, and it is best approached by cab or overland train (not the tube).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more