- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- double and triple rooms are large by London standards
- a short walk from West End theaters
- mattresses are quite thin, as are walls
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Morgan Hotel Review
Don't expect many bells or whistles in this former Georgian townhouse, but the sunny, attractive rooms overlook the British Museum. Some of the guest rooms are quite spacious, some have floor-to-ceiling windows, and some overlook the museum. The little apartments (£165–£265 per night) give you a bit more space to move around in and have a tiny kitchen. The small, paneled breakfast room downstairs can rightfully be described as "cozy," and the family that runs the place could hardly be friendlier.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more