- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- double and triple rooms are large by London standards
- a short walk from West End theaters
- mattresses are quite thin, as are walls
- no elevator
Check Rates from our Partners
Morgan Hotel Review
Don't expect many bells or whistles in this former Georgian townhouse, but the sunny, attractive rooms overlook the British Museum. Some of the guest rooms are quite spacious, some have floor-to-ceiling windows, and some overlook the museum. The little apartments (£165–£265 per night) give you a bit more space to move around in and have a tiny kitchen. The small, paneled breakfast room downstairs can rightfully be described as "cozy," and the family that runs the place could hardly be friendlier.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more