- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- friendly staff
- check-in from 7 am
- good location for museums and theaters
- free Wi-Fi
- some rooms are very small
- bathrooms have showers only
- few services
Check Rates from our Partners
Simple, friendly, and pleasantly quirky, this little B&B, once the home of pre-Raphaelite painter Sir John Everett Millais, is on an elegant Georgian street within walking distance of the West End and the British Museum. Bedrooms are comfortable and well designed, double-glazed windows keep street noise at bay, and some rooms overlook a small garden. This is a clean, comfortable and friendly place to stay, and unless one of the bigger hotels around here is having a sale, you'd be very hard pressed to beat it for the price.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hub and I are arriving in London on the Eurostar and need to get to Fleet River Bakery, near the Holburn tube stop. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more