The Pelham Hotel
At a Glance
- great location for museum-hopping
- gorgeous marble bathrooms
- soigné interior design
- lovely staff
- good package deals for online booking
- taller guests will find themselves cursing the top-floor rooms with sloping ceilings
Check Rates from our Partners
The Pelham Hotel Review
One of the first and most stylish of London's famed "boutique" hotels, this still-chic choice is but a short stroll away from the Natural History, Science, and V&A museums. At the end of a day's sightseeing you can settle down in front of the fireplace in the gorgeous, wood-panelled drawing room with its honor bar or retire to the stylish, contemporary guest rooms by the doyenne designer of boutique hotels, Kit Kemp. Downstairs, Bistro Fifteen offers a modern take on British cuisine.
- Address: 15 Cromwell Pl., South Kensington, London, SW7 2LA | Map It
- Phone: 020/7589–8288; 888/757–5587
- Website: www.pelhamhotel.co.uk
- Subway: South Kensington
- Location: Kensington, Chelsea, and Knightsbridge
- 47 rooms, 4 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in London for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More