- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
The Pelham Hotel
At a Glance
- great location for museum-hopping
- gorgeous marble bathrooms
- soigné interior design
- lovely staff
- good package deals for online booking
- taller guests will find themselves cursing the top-floor rooms with sloping ceilings
Check Rates from our Partners
The Pelham Hotel Review
One of the first and most stylish of London's famed "boutique" hotels, this still-chic choice is but a short stroll away from the Natural History, Science, and V&A museums. At the end of a day's sightseeing you can settle down in front of the fireplace in the gorgeous, wood-panelled drawing room with its honor bar or retire to the stylish, contemporary guest rooms by the doyenne designer of boutique hotels, Kit Kemp. Downstairs, Bistro Fifteen offers a modern take on British cuisine.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more