At a Glance
- lovely staff
- great location
- magnificent interiors
- striking art
- some style touches a little too frou-frou—even if Toulouse-Lautrec would have approved
Egerton House Review
Sensationally soigné, chicly decorated, and feeling like your own private London home, this hotel has some truly luxuriant design touches, including guest rooms lavishly decorated with rich fabrics and a knockout white-on-gold dining room. Prints and posters by Matisse, Picasso, and Toulouse-Lautrec adorn the walls, and some rooms have pleasant views over the beautiful gardens in back. The two drawing rooms are good places to write letters or relax with a drink from the honor bar.
- Address: 17–19 Egerton Terr., Knightsbridge, London, SW3 2BX | Map It
- Phone: 020/7589–2412; 877/955–1515
- Website: www.redcarnationhotels.com
- Subway: Knightsbridge, South Kensington
- Location: Knightsbridge
- 23 rooms, 6 suites
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
View deals in London for vacation packages, hotels, airfare, and more from our partners!More