- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App
At a Glance
- lovely staff
- great location
- magnificent interiors
- striking art
- some style touches a little too frou-frou—even if Toulouse-Lautrec would have approved
Check Rates from our Partners
Egerton House Review
Sensationally soigné, chicly decorated, and feeling like your own private London home, this hotel has some truly luxuriant design touches, including guest rooms lavishly decorated with rich fabrics and a knockout white-on-gold dining room. Prints and posters by Matisse, Picasso, and Toulouse-Lautrec adorn the walls, and some rooms have pleasant views over the beautiful gardens in back. The two drawing rooms are good places to write letters or relax with a drink from the honor bar.
- Address: 17–19 Egerton Terr., Knightsbridge, London, SW3 2BX | Map It
- Phone: 020/7589–2412; 877/955–1515 in U.S.
- Website: www.redcarnationhotels.com
- Tube: Knightsbridge, South Kensington.
- Location: Knightsbridge
- 23 rooms, 6 suites.
- Rate includes breakfast.
- Credit cards accepted.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
We will headed to London on 26 Dec for a week to use up some Virgin miles. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more