- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
At a Glance
- lavish and elegant
- attentive service
- prices aren't quite as stratospheric as some high-end places
- You'll need your best designer clothes to fit in
Check Rates from our Partners
The Berkeley Review
Convenient for Knightsbridge shopping, the very elegant Berkeley is known for its renowned restaurants and luxuries that culminate—literally—in a splendid penthouse swimming pool. The spacious rooms have William Morris prints, art deco flourishes, and lavish marble bathrooms. Chef Marcus Wareing's eponymous, Michelin-starred modern European restaurant is outstanding, as is Pierre Koffman's (also eponymous) less formal French bistro; the elegant Blue Bar is popular with celebrities; and at the whimsical Caramel Room, morning coffee and decadent doughnuts are served to well-groomed ladies who look as if they've never eaten such a thing in their lives.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a trip next summer and would like to visit England, Scotland, and Wales. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more