- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA)
Royal Institute of British Architects (RIBA) Review
Dating back to 1934, this art deco gem, the home of British architecture, lies behind an elegant Portland Stone structure. Walk through the large bronze doors into a spacious lobby, off of which you'll find a new museum-quality gallery showcasing architecture-related exhibitions. The Library is a research resource for all aspects of the profession while up the wide marble staircase is a gorgeous art deco restaurant. Guided tours of the building take place on the last Tuesday of every month. Places are free, but offered on a first-come-first-served basis (groups of five or more have to book).
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
My wife and I are planning a trip to London in June. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more