- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
InterContinental London Park Lane
At a Glance
- central location
- business facilities
- no park views with standard rooms
- prices can shoot up in mid-summer
- £15 a day charge for Internet access is a bit rich given the room rates
Check Rates from our Partners
InterContinental London Park Lane Review
Overlooking busy Hyde Park Corner and the Queen's back garden (much to her chagrin, allegedly), this hotel's luxurious rooms are aimed at high-end business travelers. Comfortable and slightly masculine, they incorporating dark woods, with rich curtains and bedspreads. You will really feel treated like a king if you take one of the suites, where special guest services range from free snacks and a dedicated butler to a spin in an Aston Martin, should you feel like it.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Hub and I are arriving in London on the Eurostar and need to get to Fleet River Bakery, near the Holburn tube stop. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more