Fodor's London 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload London - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Gieves and Hawkes
Gieves and Hawkes Review
One of the grand mens' tailoring houses of Savile Row, this company made its name outfitting British Royals who served as officers in the armed forces and they still supply custom-made military uniforms, as well as beautifully tailored civilian wear. Prices for a bespoke suit start around £3,800 but there are also off-the-peg designs starting at around £600. There's also a branch in the City.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a couple of days we will be off to London and Italy. Traveling with my husband (DH) and 2 children (10 & 13) DD and DS. We are off... Read more
Aided by every guide book and travel video ever created about Scotland, a lifetime of my father's stories about the family clan, and ... Read more