- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Premier Travel Inn Southwark (Borough Market)
At a Glance
- ideally placed for visiting the Tate Modern or the Globe Theatre
- small rooms
- uninspiring building
- limited extras or services
- rooms near elevators can be a little noisy (ask for one farther down the hall)
Check Rates from our Partners
Premier Travel Inn Southwark (Borough Market) Review
This excellent branch of the huge Premier Travel Inn chain is a bit out of the way on the South Bank, but is convenient for visits to the Tate Modern, Shakespeare's Globe Theatre, and Borough Market. It sits on a quiet cobbled lane and offers the chain's simply decorated rooms with 6-foot-wide beds (really two 3-foot beds zipped together) and a traditional-style pub-restaurant.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more