- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
22 York Street
At a Glance
- good location for shoppers
- friendly hosts
- very flexible check-in times
- entirely non-smoking
- if you take away the great location, you're paying a lot for a B&B
- not everyone enjoys socializing with strangers over breakfast
Check Rates from our Partners
22 York Street Review
This Georgian town house has a cozy, family feel, with polished pine floors and plenty of quilts and French antiques in the homey, individually furnished guest rooms. Pride of place goes to the communal dining table where guests share a varied continental breakfast. There's also a sweet little lounge that guests can use.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more