- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Holland Park YHA
At a Glance
- friendly and bright
- beautiful setting
- all but a small handful of accommodations are in same-sex dorms
- youthful atmosphere can be boisterous
Check Rates from our Partners
Holland Park YHA Review
Clean, bright, modern dorm rooms in the most celebrated (and certainly the most pastoral) of London's super-cheap places to stay occupy an historic Jacobean mansion and overlook a wooded park, where peacocks strut around the Kyoto Gardens. High Street Kensington and all of its offerings are just a few steps away. Dorm accommodations are super cheap, with breakfast included in the price—and if you're really on a shoestring, the canteen serves inexpensive lunches and dinners, too.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
Alright, seasoned travelers, here is a very rough sketch of my itinerary for the summer. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more