Fodor's London 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload London - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Greenwich Market Review
Established as a fruit-and-vegetable market in 1700, the covered market now offers mixed stalls of art and crafts on Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday; antiques and collectibles on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday. You can get food to go on each market day, although the offerings are usually best on weekends. Shopping for handicrafts is a pleasure here, as in most cases you're buying directly from the artist.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a couple of days we will be off to London and Italy. Traveling with my husband (DH) and 2 children (10 & 13) DD and DS. We are off... Read more
Aided by every guide book and travel video ever created about Scotland, a lifetime of my father's stories about the family clan, and ... Read more