- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's London 2014
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA)
Institute of Contemporary Arts (ICA) Review
You would never suspect that behind the stately white-stucco facade in the heart of Establishment London is to be found that champion of the avant-garde, the ICA. Since 1947, the ICA has been pushing boundaries in visual arts, performance, theater, dance, and music. There are two movie theaters, a performance theater, three galleries, a highbrow bookstore, a reading room, a café, and a bar.
- Address: The Mall, St. James's, London, SW1Y 5AH | Map It
- Phone: 020/7930–3647
- Cost: Free; films £6–10; performances and exhibitions vary (most are free)
- Hours: Galleries Tues.–Sun. 11–11; exhibitions Tues., Wed., and Fri.–Sun. 11–6; Thurs. 11–9
- Website: www.ica.org.uk
- Tube: Charing Cross, Piccadilly Circus.
- Location: Westminster and Royal London
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
Happened to log on and noticed a couple of people asking how we got on in London! Read more
Last night I had dinner in the Aqua restaurant in the Shard, on the 31st floor, with my colleagues, to celebrate a profitable six months, and the hard work and long hours put in by the team Read more
Need some advise I am very late but I want to make the most of easter holidays 18-21 Apr and I am looking to make a quick tour to Scotland for 4 days. Read more
· News & Features
The new Rosewood London is London's latest luxury property, touting a hip twist on Edwardian style, complete ... Read more
'Tis the season at London Heathrow, which almost seems like a giant shopping mall with an airport attached.... Read more
The beacons of hotel-cool are at it again, this time across the pond.... Read more