Fodor's London 25 Best
Mobile AppDownload London - Fodor's Travel for FREE!
Staying true to its roots in rural Somerset, this luxury goods company epitomizes le style Anglais, a sophisticated take on the earthtones and practicality of English country style. Best-known for highly desirable luxury handbags such as the Alexa and the Bayswater, the company also produces gorgeous leather accessories, from wallets to luggage, as well as shoes and clothing for men and women. Aside from the New Bond Street flagship, there are branches in Knightsbridge and Covent Garden, and Mulberry concessions in most of the major department stores. The small store on St. Christopher's Place in Marylebone stocks accessories only.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
In a couple of days we will be off to London and Italy. Traveling with my husband (DH) and 2 children (10 & 13) DD and DS. We are off... Read more
Aided by every guide book and travel video ever created about Scotland, a lifetime of my father's stories about the family clan, and ... Read more
Hi all! My sister and I (I'm 26, she's 25) have decided to embark on a euro-trip this coming May 2015. We would like to visit Engla... Read more