Nightlife & the Arts in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in Bloomsbury
All Star Lanes
One of London's most chic bars is an unlikely combination—it's...
Taking full advantage of the soaring Victorian red-brick vaults...
Charles Dickens and his contemporaries drank here, but today's...
Across the street from the British Museum, this friendly and...
Sadler's Wells's West End annex, this modernist theater near...
The Robin Howard Dance Theatre at The Place is London's only...
The Queen's Larder
The royal associated with this tiny pub is Queen Charlotte, who...
This high-spirited pub hosted Bob Dylan on his 1963 tour, as...
Browse All London Nightlife
- Bloomsbury and Holborn
- Covent Garden
- East End
- Kentish Town
- King's Cross
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $142-$165 -- Central London Hotel Through Summer, 30% Off ibis London Euston St. Pancras
- $133 & up -- London: 4-Star Hotel near City Center, $200 Off Mercure London Bridge Hotel
- $1699 & up -- London, Paris & Rome 9 Nts. w/Air & Train Europe Express
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line