Nightlife & the Arts in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in Bloomsbury
Taking full advantage of the soaring Victorian redbrick vaults...
Charles Dickens and his contemporaries drank here, but today's...
Across the street from the British Museum, this friendly and...
Sadler's Wells's West End annex, this Modernist theater near...
The Robin Howard Dance Theatre at The Place is London's only...
The Queen's Larder
The royal associated with this tiny pub is Queen Charlotte, who...
This high-spirited pub hosted Bob Dylan on his 1963 tour, as...
Browse All London Nightlife
- Bloomsbury and Holborn
- Covent Garden
- East End
- Kentish Town
- King's Cross
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's