Nightlife & the Arts in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
Nightlife & the Arts in The City
A step from Blackfriars Tube station, this spectacular pub has...
Queen Victoria opened the nearby Holborn Viaduct in 1869, and...
Ye Olde Cheshire Cheese
Yes, this extremely historic pub (it dates from 1667, the year...
Ye Olde Mitre
Hidden off the side of 8 Hatton Gardens, this cozy pub's roots...
Ye Olde Watling
This busy corner pub has been rebuilt at least three times since...
Browse All London Nightlife
- Bloomsbury and Holborn
- Covent Garden
- East End
- Kentish Town
- King's Cross
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's