Nightlife & the Arts in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
London Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-E F-H I-L M-N O-P Q-R S T-X Y-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Since this small club opened in 1942, many of the greats have...
12 Bar Club
This small and rough-and-ready acoustic club hosts notable singer-songwriters...
Fashionable bright young Shoreditch things dance to indie rave...
This civilized Chelsea club showcases mainstream and contemporary...
Named after a hero of the Napoleonic Wars, this smart pub is...
Ain't Nothin' but...The Blues Bar
The name sums up this bar that whips up a sweaty environment...
All Star Lanes
One of London's most chic bars is an unlikely combination—it's...
This Off–West End venue premieres excellent new plays and exciting...
Festooned with a chin-dropping array of club ties, signed celebrity...
This Soho basement/retro nightclub is often considered the best...
|Cabaret, Comedy Clubs||Soho|
Anchor & Hope
One of London's most popular gastropubs, the Anchor & Hope...
|Bars||The South Bank|
Big, smart, old-school, and a little on the brash side, the Audley...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All London Nightlife
- Bloomsbury and Holborn
- Covent Garden
- East End
- Kentish Town
- King's Cross
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe