Nightlife & the Arts in London
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Mobile AppDownload Fodor's City Guide App for FREE!
London Nightlife & the Arts
|A B C D-F G-I J-L M-N O-P Q-R S T-X Y-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Since this small club opened in 1942, many of the greats have...
12 Bar Club
This small and rough-and-ready acoustic club hosts notable singer-songwriters...
This civilized Chelsea club showcases mainstream and contemporary...
Named after a hero of the Napoleonic Wars, this smart pub is...
Ain't Nothin' but...The Blues Bar
This sweaty, fun place does exactly what its name suggests. Local...
This Off–West End venue, helmed by director Rupert Goold, premiers...
Festooned with a chin-dropping array of club ties, signed celebrity...
This Soho basement/retro nightclub is often considered the best...
|Cabaret, Comedy Clubs||Soho|
Anchor & Hope
One of London's most popular gastropubs, the Anchor & Hope...
|Bars||The South Bank|
Big, smart, old-school, and a little on the brash side, the Audley...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Browse All London Nightlife
- Bloomsbury and Holborn
- Covent Garden
- East End
- Kentish Town
- King's Cross
- Leicester Square
- Little Venice
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's