- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
To experience the East End at its most lively, make sure you visit on the weekend, when it's possible to shop, eat, drink, and party your way through a whole 72 hours. Spitalfields Market bustles all weekend, while Brick Lane is at its best on a Sunday morning—also the time to visit Columbia Road for its glorious flower market. If you're planning to explore the East End art scene, pick up a free art map at the Whitechapel Art Gallery. As far as booming nightlife scene here, there's no time limit.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's