- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Making the Most of Your Time
Bloomsbury can be seen in a day, or in half a day, depending on your interests and your time constraints.
If you plan to visit the Inns of Court as well as the British Museum, and you'd also like to get a feel for the neighborhood, then you may wish to devote an entire day to this literary and legal enclave.
An alternative scenario is to set aside a separate day for a visit the British Museum, which can easily consume as many hours as you have to spare.
It's a pleasure to wander through the quiet, leafy squares at your leisure, examining historic Blue Plaques or relaxing at a street-side café. The many students in the neighborhood add bit of street life.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's