Sights & Attractions in Lancashire and the Peaks
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lancashire and the Peaks
|A-B C-G H-L M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
A coffee shop owned by original drummer Pete Best's mother, this...
|Museums / Galleries||Liverpool|
Castlefield Urban Heritage Park
Site of an early Roman fort, the district of Castlefield was...
|Parks, Historic Districts / Sites||Manchester|
The circular exterior of the city's main library, topped by a...
Glorious parkland leads to the ancestral home of the dukes of...
|Houses / Mansions||Bakewell|
Almost all out-of-town roads lead toward this central green with...
Devonshire Royal Hospital
This impressive 18th-century building, located behind the Crescent...
|Architectural Sites, Restaurants||Buxton|
This tiny, idyllic, gray-stone village is synonymous with an...
Eyam Tea Rooms
Surrounded by blooming pot plants in summer, this sweet little...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's