Sights & Attractions in Lancashire and the Peaks
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lancashire and the Peaks
|A-C D-K L-M N-Q R-T U-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Devonshire Royal Hospital
This impressive 18th-century building, located behind the Crescent...
|Architectural Sites, Restaurants||Buxton|
Stately house scholar Hugo Montgomery-Massingberd has called...
|Houses / Mansions||Bakewell|
Few houses in England evoke the late Elizabethan era as vividly...
|Houses / Mansions||Matlock|
Heights of Abraham Country Park and Caverns
At Matlock Bath, 2 miles south of Matlock, river and valley views...
Imperial War Museum North
The thought-provoking exhibits in this striking, aluminum-clad...
|Museums / Galleries||Manchester|
International Slavery Museum
On the third floor of the Maritime Museum, this museum's three...
|Museums / Galleries||Liverpool|
John Rylands Library
Owned by the University of Manchester, this Gothic Revival masterpiece...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $1999 -- British Isles: 7-Night Windstar Cruise, 70% Off Windstar Cruises