Sights & Attractions in Lancashire and the Peaks
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Sights & Attractions Lancashire and the Peaks
|A-B C-G H-L M N-Q R-S T-Z « Prev |  Next »|
20 Forthlin Road
From 1955 to 1964, Paul McCartney lived with his family in this...
|Houses / Mansions||Liverpool|
A hundred naked, life-size, cast-iron figures by sculptor Antony...
|Public Art (Mural / Sculpture / Statue)||Liverpool|
To understand the city's prosperous maritime past, head for waterfront...
|Museums / Galleries, Marinas / Piers||Liverpool|
The largest church in northern Britain overlooks the city and...
You can follow in the footsteps of that most legendary of British...
|Museums / Galleries||Liverpool|
Buxton Museum and Art Gallery
On the eastern side of the Slopes, this museum contains a collection...
|Museums / Galleries||Buxton|
Buxton Opera House
Built in 1903, the opera house is one of the most architecturally...
|Arts / Performance Venues||Buxton|
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's