- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
Mughli Restaurant and Charcoal Pit
Mughli Restaurant and Charcoal Pit Review
Take your seat by the open charcoal pit and be seduced by one of the sizzling tandoori or tikka dishes in this fast-paced Indian restaurant on Rusholme's "Curry Mile." Specializing in Mughlai (northern Indian and Pakistani) cuisine, the restaurant has a capacious, mood-lit interior with striking Indonesian murals and Bollywood posters. It's been a local fixture for over 20 years.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
For the time being, keep your Mediterranean give me North of England locations with the sun shining in Spring.
We dusted off our ‘Walks in the Forest of Bowland’ a Cicerone Guide written by Read more
I recently got back from a wonderful trip to Budapest, with overnight layovers in London coming and going. Read more
First I want to thank everyone who responded to my post last year which made our trip a success. Read more
· News & Features
For a lover of brews, there's no place quite like New Zealand. ... Read more
Phu Quoc, a fishing island in the Gulf of Thailand, is a quiet refuge of serene beaches, phenomenal seafood,... Read more
Travel is as much about the journey as the destination.... Read more