- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Fodor's England 2014
60 Hope Street
60 Hope Street Review
The combination of a ground-floor restaurant and a more informal basement bistro makes this a popular choice. A light, polished-wood floor and blue-and-cream walls help create an uncluttered backdrop for updated British dishes; baked lemon sole with saffron potatoes and crispy capers, for example, or braised ox cheek with celeriac puree and wood blewitts. For dessert you could try a rich chocolate fondant, or embrace the slightly mischevous spirit of the place with a deep fried jam sandwich.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
First … thank you so much to all who helped with suggestions. Read more
We saw London, we saw France and lots more.
Day 1 (9/18) Amsterdam
Well I have put off this trip report long enough so here goes. I am writing this to pay forward the help and advice which I received from Read more
We are planning a two week trip in Europe in July. Read more
· News & Features
Techie travelers have embraced the fun, tech-driven, on-the-road adventure that is geocaching. ... Read more
This week, we covered top destinations for great family getaways—from Disney World to dinosaur spotting.... Read more
Go on location in Görlitz, Germany, to the transporting set of director Wes Anderson's film... Read more