Nightlife & the Arts in Lancashire and the Peaks
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lancashire and the Peaks Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-F G-L M-Q R-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Off Deansgate, 42nd Street plays retro, indie, sing-along anthems...
Alma de Cuba
A church transformed into a luxurious bar, Alma de Cuba uses...
Band on the Wall
A famous venue recently revamped, Band on the Wall has a reputation...
Contemporary visual and performing arts come together at the...
Dramatically modern Bridgewater Hall has concerts by Manchester's...
You can sample more than 230 whiskies and bourbons at this gorgeous...
The renowned Buxton Festival, held for two weeks during mid-July...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's