Nightlife & the Arts in Lancashire and the Peaks
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Lancashire and the Peaks Nightlife & the Arts
|A-B C-G H-O P-R S-Z « Prev |  Next »|
Off Deansgate, 42nd Street plays retro, indie, sing-along anthems...
Alma de Cuba
A church transformed into a luxurious bar, Alma de Cuba uses...
Band on the Wall
A famous venue recently revamped, Band on the Wall has a reputation...
Contemporary visual and performing arts come together at the...
Occupying the ground floor of a hip canalside building that has...
Dramatically modern Bridgewater Hall has concerts by Manchester's...
This relaxed pub with stained-glass windows, cozy back rooms...
The renowned Buxton Festival, held for two weeks during mid-July...
Buxton Opera House
Bedecked with carved cupids and framed by twin turrets, Buxton...
|« Prev |  Next »|
Free Fodor's Newsletter
Subscribe today for weekly travel inspiration, tips, and special offers.
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Go List: Fodor's Top 25 Places to Go in 2013
- Hotel Awards 2012: Fodor's 100 Top Hotels
- Best of Europe: Fodor's Picks the Best Places to Visit in Europe
- $499 & up -- Transatlantic Cruises to Europe, Save $100 Norwegian Cruise Line