Lancashire and the Peaks Feature
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Top Reasons to Go
Walking in the Peak District: Even a short hike in Edale or High Peak reveals the craggy, austere beauty for which the area is famous.
Liverpool culture, old and new: The Beatles’ home city is already a must-see for fans of the Fab Four, but this once-rundown Victorian city has spent a decade reinventing itself as a cultural hub.
Manchester nightspots: Catch the city at night in any of its humming café-bars and pubs; or just enjoy a good beer in an ornate Victorian-era pub.
Chatsworth House and Haddon Hall: Engage the past and imagine yourself as a country landowner roaming the great pile that is Chatsworth, or as a Tudor noble strolling through the grounds of the quintessentially English Haddon HallUpdated: 10-2013
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's