- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
East Anglia, in southeastern England, can be divided into distinct areas for sightseeing: the central area surrounding the ancient university city of Cambridge and including Ely, with its magnificent cathedral rising out of the flatlands, and the towns of inland Suffolk; the Suffolk Heritage Coast, with its historic small towns and villages; and the northeast, with the region's capital, Norwich, the waterways of the Broads, and the beaches and salt marshes of the North Norfolk coast. Farther north, in Lincolnshire, are the city of Lincoln, landmarked by its tall, fluted cathedral towers, and the historic town of Stamford.
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's