Sights & Attractions in East Anglia
- Places to Explore
- Travel Tips
- Fodor's Choice
Things to Do in Lincoln
Facing the cathedral across Exchequer Gate, this castle was built...
|Castles / Palaces||Lincoln|
Lincoln's crowning glory, the Cathedral of St. Mary was for centuries...
Medieval Bishop's Palace
On the south side of Minster Yard, this building has exhibits...
|Houses / Mansions||Lincoln|
Surrounding the cathedral on three sides, Minster Yard contains...
|Neighborhoods / Streets||Lincoln|
Fodor's Trip Planning Ideas
- 80 Degrees: Fodor's Helps You Find Your Best Beach Vacation Spots
- Fodor's Go List 2014: Where we are going in 2014
- World Cup Fever: Start planning your trip to Brazil!
- Fodor's 100 Hotel Awards: Check out the winners of 2013
- Weekend Getaways: Fodor's Recommends the Best Weekend Escapes in the US
- Great American Vacation: Find Your Next U.S. Trip with Fodor's